Morning Muffins: Chocolate Chip and Cinnamon Crumble Recipes
My little ones have been loving muffins in the morning and even sometimes for an afternoon snack. I was sick of over paying at the grocery store so I started trying my hand in a few different recipes. These two definitely passed the test!
The first - Bakery Crumble Chocolate Chip Muffins
I made these in regular size muffin pans, so this recipe actually makes 24!
- 2 & ½ cups (315g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (13g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
- ½ tsp (2.5g) salt
- ½ cup (114g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk (I mixed milk and lemon juice)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vanilla extract
- 1 & ½ cups (275g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tblsp sugar
- 4 tblsp brown sugar